Are You An Owner / Manager / Staffing Professional?
Consider Membership In MKSSA:
Progressive staffing firms understand the need for a strong trade association to represent us to industries, to the public, and on issues of employment law and/or governmental regulations. Membership in MKSSA signifies a willingness to be part of the solution when staffing issues arise in the business marketplace and issues of employment law and/or governmental regulations.
Consider joining MKSSA today! We offer a MKSSA membership for only $200 per year!
Click here to download MKSSA Code of Ethics »
Click here to complete MKSSA membership application »
WHAT CAN MKSSA DO FOR YOU?
Why should a Search or Staffing Firm want to be a member of the Missouri & Kansas Search and Staffing Association (MKSSA)?
What type of value and benefit can MKSSA add to my company?
Is the $200 annual investment in Membership really worth it?
All of these are excellent questions and certainly ones that you should be asking yourself before considering a MKSSA membership. I have listed just a few of the answers to your questions which I hope will be helpful in making your decision.
- MKSSA provides exceptional educational programs throughout the year.
- MKSSA provides professional recruiter training and certification.
- MKSSA provides opportunities to network and problem solve with other firms experiencing similar challenges.
- MKSSA members receive client inquiries through our association website.
- MKSSA members continually refer business to one other – one split could pay for your membership fee for the next 25+ years!
- MKSSA is always looking out for your best interests, providing legislative advocacy in Missouri and Kansas for its members and the search and staffing industry.
- MKSSA provides an inspiring and educational Annual Owners & Managers Conference.
- MKSSA provides Vendor Discounts to its members – many members realize savings well above the cost of our annual membership.
- MKSSA represents the most successful, progressive and growth-oriented search and staffing firms within our respective states.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software